You have the control of your website because you will be the contract holder with both, hosting provider and domain, and the costs generated by these.
Which includes the web
- Installing WordPress on your hosting.
- Web design personalized, we use a page builder.
- Adaptable to any screen and any mobile ( responsive ).
- Base configuration for a blog so you can add all the items you want and share them on social networks.
- Free plugins included (In case of a payment plugin, it will be paid apart from the agreed price).
- A contact form fully functional and tailored to your needs.
- A registration form for users with the possibility of creating database if necessary.
- Email accounts with the name of your website. For example firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integration of your social networks to invite everyone to Follow you and to invite them to share the page or the posts of your blog.
What more could you need:
In addition to including the web, you may also need:
- Service Booking Online with the possibility of custom confirmation for customer loyalty.
- Areas on the website of Private access and entry by a specific code.
- To offer downloads of catalogs, brochures, etc. in pdf format.
- Data Entry
- To create area where are displayed testimonials from customers.
- Service Chat live with visitors to answer questions instantly.
- To create a forum where users can ask questions, answer other users, ultimately if you want to generate traffic and create a community.
- To include calendar events to communicate activities and information.
- To integrate the web to a provider of email marketing (use Mailrelay) that lets you create newsletters, send mailings, manage your list of subscribers and analyze your email campaigns by offering advanced statistics.
- To create an account in Google Analytics so you can study the number of visits.
- To create a Sitemap to inform Google and other search engines about the web and be tracked by robots smarter.
- To create an account in Google My bussiness, just in case you need it, to show your business into the local community on Google Maps and Google Search.
Pay only for what you need
Request your budget without compromise. Because not all businesses need the same services, not all websites or online stores need to have all internet tools.